- Less is more, your dress is the star and your accessories should complement not overshadow your dress. Our
Entwined and Reflections collections are very romantic and provide you with the perfect finishing touch.
- Don’t buy your jewellery until you have found THE dress! If you are wearing a lot of lace then vintage jewellery works best. Our Forget Me Not collection has a lovely vintage feel and if your dress is classic and understated then your jewellery can be more detailed. Our Scribbles collection is all hand weaved so no two pieces are identical which means you can wear a very special piece on your special day!
- Choose jewellery that is versatile and that you will wear again, a lovely way to remind you of your special day.
- Accessorise your bridesmaids with themed jewellery. Our collections ensure that you can keep a theme yet still let your bridesmaids express their individuality.
- Give the gift of jewellery as a wedding favour to guests. This is a lovely way to thank your female guests for being part of your special day, especially if you are having a small wedding. Jewellery is fast becoming a popular favour gift.
- For a really special wedding, or indeed engagement ring, why not design your own. Linda offers a bespoke service and can work with brides to be to create their dream wedding ring. Engraving can also be arranged.
- If you are wearing your hair in an up do, then make a statement with your earrings, again less is more. We don’t want to upstage your fabulous dress! Here are our top picks.
If you are planning your wedding and would like some help in selecting your jewellery, do not hesitate to get in touch with Linda, she loves working with brides!