I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your basket has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Caring for your jewellery
All Linda Macdonald jewellery is made from solid sterling silver with solid gold detail and will last a lifetime with the correct care and storage.
To help your jewellery be treasured for a lifetime, please -
- Store your jewellery away from exposure to air/environment. A zip/lock plastic bag is a very practical and cheap way to do this. This will be especially useful for silver jewellery, as it will cut down on tarnish significantly.
- Store your jewellery separately, so it doesn’t rub & scratch against each other.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause the jewellery to tarnish badly.
- Skin and hair products can react, causing the silver to tarnish. Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other rough or physical work.
- Try not to wear it overnight.
- Silver is susceptible to damage by chlorine and salt. Avoid wearing silver jewellery when using chlorine or bleach, or while in a pool, hot tub.
- Hot weather, bright sunlight and perspiration can also speed up the tarnishing process. Jewellery should always be taken off before the pool, shower or sea.
- A Silver 'Dip' solution is not recommended for our jewellery due to the oxidised effect we commonly use. The best way to clean our jewellery is with a soft brush and fairy liquid followed by a rub with an anti tarnish silver cloth (available to buy at most hardware stores)
If you need help at all with cleaning your jewellery, please pop it back to us to help restore it for you our address is
Laigh Barrs, Main Road, Cardross, Argyll and Bute, G82 5PX
Please just package your jewellery up safely in its original box or some other sturdy packaging and post to the address above. It's best to use Royal Mail Special Delivery to send your jewellery.
Remember to enclose a return address, telephone number & email address as well as a cover note detailing the repair request.
Please note that all repairs take approximately about 5-7 days for completion.
If you have any questions or queries feel free to get in touch. You can reach us directly by phone – 01389 841 848 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com